1. the name and contact details of the controller and of the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: Promatix GmbH (hereinafter: Promatix)
D-88471 Laupheim, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7392 - 709 16 38
Fax: +49 (0) 7392 - 709 16 47
The company data protection officer of Promatix is at the above address,
Mr. Jochen Alt, or can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a. When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.promatix.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b. When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time to
Send email@example.com by e-mail.
c. When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address.
Address required so that we know who the enquiry is from and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1
S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time.
become. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Here you can view and change your cookie settings for this website:
5. analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a. Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245? hl=en).
b. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking.
In the process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
6. social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to raise awareness of our company. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.promatix.de/datenschutz.